Thursday, February 12, 2009

Not Official Prologue- New Series

Prologue-

This wasn’t meant to happen. It had to be fate, destiny, locked up together with a nightmare. No. I’m not talking about that nightmare-you-get-on-the-bed. This was real. The only problem was: it wasn’t. Get the picture? Why was I ever adopted? Couldn’t I have stayed six more years in the orphanage until I reached university? No… Stupid Matt had to come and ruin my peaceful life and idiot Eddie had to put a spell on me. Why did I ever listen to Victor? Now both Matt and Eddie were expelled and everyone from school was against me- including the teachers. Maybe even Eddie. What the heck? Eddie wasn’t even in my school anymore. Why do I keep on thinking about him?

The salt-water tears spilled down my cheek, framing my face with a wet layer of moisture. I buried my face deep in my hands and removed the bracelet on my wrist. It didn’t matter anymore. Everything in my life was gone- ruined. I felt the emptiness around my swollen wrist. I had never taken this bracelet off before. Now it wouldn’t matter. It would never matter. This was fate- destiny.

BY THE WAY I STILL NEED A NAME FOR THIS SERIES! This is probably a stimulus for the name of this series.

Please comment on any improvements necessary!

xoxo
Berenice

1 comment:

  1. omg! It's sooo nice! Totally born writer! Hm.. what about Why Me? or... Fate, Destiny and Eddie? lol. Bracelet? dunno... Tell u if i think of 1.

    Jess
    iLY xoxo

    P.S.
    I wonder is i should write something...

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment? Yay me!!