(refer back to older posts)
Well, I have decided to put the prolouge here as well as in my official story blog.
I will start writing it when I've got spare time.
I need at least 10 suggested series names before I am going to start my series!
It is about an adopted 15 year old girl (Di), her "brother" Matt, his best friend Eddie and the idiot enemy Victor.
It's sort of a romantic.
NOTE TO JESS: Is this ^ what you were looking for??
Comment here if you're too lazy to comment on the other posts.
xoxo
Berenice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

do u want something more soppy like twilight? or simple like... Di? What about Adoption? Or How I survived with Victor? Or Eddie, Matt, Me and unfortunately Victor?
ReplyDeleteJess
iLY xoxo
Hmm... I need something that sums up the feeling of the plot. Something like, "Faith, Remember, Me" or an acronym word.
ReplyDelete